Sunday, November 05, 2006

Oh, us kids

I went to a friend's house last night for a little get together, and we played a game that I have only played once and never thought I'd play again: Spin The Bottle. Oh boy.

It started off as a joke while the 8 of us were just sitting around wondering what to do when someone said, "Hey, how about spin the bottle?" and we all laughed when a bottle suddenly appeared in the middle of our small circle. To my surprise the bottle started spinning.

In the beginning it was just innocent little pecks on the cheeks and forehead. But since we aren't kids in junior high school a "mouth only" rule got formed. It was weird kissing friends. And watching friends kissing friends. It didn't matter who the bottle landed on, you had to kiss 'em. But surprisingly you get kinda used to it after a while and the rules evolved into 5 second make-out sessions the first time, and 5-more seconds added on everytime the same two people had to kiss. I think the longest anyone had to go at it was 15 seconds. You know, a second can feel like forever. Or sometimes not enough time at all.

It was such a great learning experience. I now know what a REALLY good kiss feels like. You bet I'm gonna try to copy it the next time I get the chance. There was actually someone there that I'm pretty attracted to, and when we made out it was really good. Oh man, I feel like I'm in high school.

Somehow or other Spin The Bottle got ditched and we moved on to another game that I'd never played before 'cause it's just too scary: Truth or Dare. We still used the bottle to pick out who we could abuse when our turn came around. It was kinda fun having people sit around in their underwear or make them reveal which one of us they felt like getting with most. The great kisser had to grope someone they wanted to feel up (me) and it ended with an amazing bite on the ear. Another great experience I intend on copying; that one bite felt absolutely insane. But I think the bottle liked me too much 'cause it landed on me like 5 times and the girl next to me not once. I'm a wimp and was scared to pick Dare each time mostly because I know what kinda dares I felt like making people do. When I finally chose Dare it turned out to be "Make out with someone you wanna make out with. Here's your free kiss card. Pick whoever you want." So of course I picked the ear-biting, perfect kisser. Too bad we live on different islands. Nothing further happened and I have NEVER had a one night stand but with this one, I don't care if that changes. If a moment ever comes, I'm just gonna have to take advantage of it. But who knows when (if) we'll see each other again.

No comments: